Tuesday 27 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day 3



Hello again Peeps



I have had some fun yesterday evening and this evening playing catchup with Day 3 of this course.  So here are my tags for Day 3.....



Hope you like. It is not too late to join in if you fancy trying it! Click HERE to join in.

Hugs

Hettie

Ingredients:  Archival Inks - Black, Purple and Coffee (they are the only ones I have so I am a little limited!), Alcohol Inks - no idea as I forgot to write them down! Doh!; Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord, Brushed Corduroy, Mustard Seed, Weathered Wood; Stamps - Ranger, Stampotique, Tim Holtz

6 comments:

Sarn said...

OMG . . . they are FAB. I really LOVE that tree one. Glad you're enjoying the classes. Good JARB (as the Americans are fond of saying!) xxx

ElizabethR said...

Oooooow they are gorgeous and I love that Bee! xxx

Sheree said...

Wow!! Those are gorgeous!!! Each one is so different and beautiful that I can't pick a fave. Well done!
Hugs,
Sheree

Kate Yetter said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the butterflies and bees. Love how you are just using backgrounds and stamps.
Kate

Anonymous said...

Oh these are lovely...especially the purple butterfly one!

Purple Princess said...

Oh, my gosh... I Love the Bee!!! These are really cool tags.