Tuesday 27 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 7

Hello Again Peeps!

I know - TWO posts in one day!  And I haven't done my Scrappy Tuesday posting yet and hopefully I will before I head off to the Land of Nod!

I know I am behind but I have jumped right up to today's lesson so that I don't have soo much catching up to do.  Today is all about embossing powders.  Do join in with the classes over at OnlineCardClasses.  They are full of useful tips and ideas that you cannot always pick up from books!  Here are today's projects....


I must admit that the first tag has to me my favouritist technique and I use it loads and loads.  The middle tag technique I have never been able to get a good result until today!  And the last tag I was a little limited as I only have two colours of Distress Powder because I have not really thought of many situations where I would use it.  Until now!  I want some lighter colours now

Hope you like. It is not too late to join in if you fancy trying it! Click HERE to join in.

TTFN

Hettie

Ingredients:  Stamps - Tim Holtz, Hero Arts; Inks - Distress Inks, Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Wild Honey, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge, Mustard Seed, Pumice Stone, Forest Moss, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Tattered Rose, Dusty Concord, Weathered Wood; Distress Embossing - Peeled Paint

2 comments:

Karen said...

I have just been catching up with your posts Sam, I love all the tags you have done for the Creative Chemistry project, they are all fab, Luv Karen xxx

Anonymous said...

Your third tag is so delicate looking. I do not have any distress powders so did not try that technique. I am off to check out your other tags. Happy crafting!