Thursday 13 September 2012

Chooks away.....


Hello Friends

I had some bits on my desk the other day and rather than pop them into my Snippets box I thought I would whisk up a card to go in my basket.......


The Chook stamp is a Penny Black coloured with Copics. The pearlised purple card (behind the image) is left over from a project and the embossed piece was embossed using a Boofle folder.  

Looks like today is shaping up to be a nice one weatherwise so I have the washing machine on ready for Hubby to put my quilt out later.  Not the one I showed you yesterday but one I made a looooong time ago.  Maybe I will share that one with you soon.  I had a swap around the other day on the bed.  

Thanks for popping by and Hello to Sarah, my latest Follower.  Nice of you to join me.  

See ya!

Hettie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Sam! Love the colours you've used. Far better to whisk up a make than store your snippets away :)

Also have the washing machine on here, fingers crossed it stays dry.

Have a great day xx

Sarn said...

Well it's got a chicken on it, so I'm bound to love this card aren't I?

It's cute Sam and I love your embossed snippet behind.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I didn't know your behind had embossed snippets on it....!!!
Don't know what to say now!
Hugs, LLJ xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very nice! I've decided that the qualify of my snippets is vastly inferior to everyone else's.

Kim said...

Lookit you whipping up masterpieces!!Very well done! I need to start using those snippets as well!

Di said...

Fabby card Sam - and I adore the chook of course. I laughed at Sarn's comment, then laughed even louder at Jan's - my sniggers were due to wondering about your embossed snippet behind as well :)

Tee, hee!!

Hugs, Di xx

lisa said...

Your choock made me smile this morning, Sam. He looks very pleased with his pile of pressies doesn't he.
It's been shocking weather here this week, strong winds and heavy rain but I'm hoping it'll be dry enough for washing today... only time will tell.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lisax

Mrs A. said...

It's that duck again in a PDG chicken costume. Know its a duck cos were one duck down and a chicken up in the playground. Besides he stands out like a sore thumb cos we plucked all the feathers off the rest to an inch of their lives for stuffing into the wall cavaties on the Tree house!!! hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Mrs A: . . . you cannot go around mentioning the words "chicken" and "stuffing" in the same sentence and expect all to be well. They get uppity and a little jumpy about that kind of thing. It's bad enough they are going around bald at the moment thanks to your need for insulation.

Come back soon Di . . . think we need some order restored!

xxx

Di said...

Hilarious! I'm back, jet lagged and wandering round in a daze but still sniggering over the comments here :) Di xx