Thursday 27 September 2012

Happy Birthday Megan - Use it up

Hello Friends

First I would like to say Happy Birthday to my niece Megan today.  She is 24!!!  Yikes!  How did she get to be that old?  Here is the card I made for her......


Still in the mode of "Use it Up" that Sandra has gotten me into.  They say green and blue should not be seen but hey! Why not?

My lovely Friend sent me the image some time ago so I coloured it in, raided my Snippets boxes, used my lovely new SU label punch and added a pre printed sentiment on that I have had since the days of Noah building his Ark!  The embossed circles were all punched circles which I ran through the Big Shot with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  And LOOK!  I am even using eyelets, again bought when Noah was making his ark!  I heard a rumour that Jewsons is selling out of wood lately as there is a rush on arks! 

You can see my lickle chicken has come over for a peek.  Chikkins sure do like a nosey at whatever you are doing!!

Got my wellies on so off to play in the Playground now!

TTFN

Hettie


3 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous Sam! It amazes me that you can so easily swing from really intricate to clean and crisp - and still come up with such great results.

Right, the playground should be OK, rain has stopped here today and we got off lightly. I could weep for those poor folk flooded out.

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Whoooo . . . this is GREAT Sam. Shows you can turn your hand to anyfing dunnit!?

Chicken wellies of course!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Anonymous said...

Heh Wellie Wearer, love your niece's card and l'm sure she will too :)

Donning my wellies too, lets go jumping in those puddles and get all muddy - yippee

Have a great day, bug hugs xx

P.S. Love Amsterdam too, been three times now and every time is fantastic xx