Saturday 29 September 2012

Rudolph Day - Use it Up - Snippets

Hello Friends

Happy Weekend to you all.  I hope it is going to involve some crafting of some description. 

Me?  I am off down to my friend's for a bit of scrapping fun....it has been too long since Mandy and I scrapped together. I have a dance lesson during the early afternoon which I learnt last night I am teaching due to Johan, my Teacher, having had surgery on her eye yesterday.  Then pop to see my parents and back to Mandy's for some more scrapping!  Busy Busy Busy and Fun Fun Fun!!

Whilst I am out I thought I would show you something I made during the week.  Another C card for the Rudolph Day Challenge with my mate Sandra......

Mr Robin popped by to say "Hello".  

This is another Use It Up card.  The Robins image is part of a C card from last year.  I have made another two cards using this card which I shall share with you soon.  All the other bits of card and paper are out of my Snippets Boxes.  The tag is from my lovely new SU punch and stamp set. Love that set.  The sentiment is from a Papermania set.  Ribbon out of my Snippets ribbon tin.  So with all these Snippets there  is one other place for me to go.....the Playground. Teacher has been cooking again so hopefully there is some left for me!  

TTFN

Hettie

9 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Such a lovely card made of just leftovers! Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead! Have fun scraping and spending time with friends and family.

Mrs A. said...

Like your robins. Spotted one in the hedgerow yesterday and was surprised at how red his breast was alreay. Does that mean a hard cold winter I wonder. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

Lovely idea to use snippets from previous Christmas cards. They are always so pretty I hate to toss so I've been saving for years. Will have to rethink their uses! This is a fabulously beautiful card. TFS

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous!

I re-use snippets of cards too...My Mum is 87 and she saves all the cards I mail to her and gives them back when I visit so I can reuse some elements! What a sweetie! I think it is her way of saying make me another, please!!!

Di said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Sam - a perfect Christmas card and I love the robin.

Sounds like a busy weekend for you - enjoy!

Sorry, the pizza all went :( Hoping to bake Bara Brith this weekend - now I just KNOW you'll be familiar with that one :))

Hugs, Di xx

Sunshine Girl said...

This is great I so must go and checkout this snippets havent done anything yet! Love your joke from yesterday too - I still havent got my hobbycraft ticket but will be in touch when I do.

Sarn said...

I LOVE this festive Robin card Sam. Gorgeous colours and fab embellishments. Great layout! The whole 9 yards.

Thanks for entering another card.

Good luck.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Kathleen said...

Love this cute card, well put together and super cute image.

Kath x

Jules said...

Hi Hettie

Fabby use of your snippets .. .. and another Christmas card for the collection too. Double whammy!!!

Love Jules xx