Thursday 25 October 2012

Happy Rudolph Day...

Hello Friends
 
 
Gosh! Where is the time going these days?  I can hardly believe that it is Rudolph Day yet again!  Though I do get reminders from Mrs Rudolph Day!  So without further ado here is my Rudolph Day card for October.....

Can you believe we only have ONE yes ONE more Rudolph Day before Christmas Day?!!  Yikes!
 
The die cut was given to me and I embossed it with sparkly embossing powder.  The stamp on the top left is an old one and was embossed with silver embossing powder.  The Houses were cut using a Tim Holtz on the edge die and were embossed with clear embossing powder.  The card base is another of those QVC ones I am trying to use up.  As the houses and sentiment stamp were made using Snippets I will be taking this to the Playground.  It may even win extra points as it includes PINK for the PINK Princess!
 
Why not join in with some Rudolph Day cards, or tags, or pressies?  You have until 1 November.  Details can be found HERE.  There is a lovely PB stamp on offer too for a lucky winner! Though I want it!
 
TTFN
 
Hettie
 
P.S.  If you want to know more about the etched wine glass see the post below HERE!
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh Sam

Amazing card there hunny, love the background paper and the embossed die cuts. The TH houses is very sweet, may need to source that ;)

Busy trying to tame my huge hair!

Big hugs Crystal Tips lol xxx

Kate Yetter said...

Hi Sam, lovely card! The purple and sparkle are a fabulous pair. I can see you are putting that reindeer die to good use. Great job!

Sarn said...

Ooh get YOU with the silhouette thing going on!

Wonderful Rudolph Day/Snippet card.

Thanks for joining in again. Good luck.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Di said...

Coo Sam, this is stunning! Love the silhouette thingy idea - and that sky is beeeautiful! The pink was a slight influence - she says shaking new dangly earrings :) Hugs, Di xx

Brenda said...

What a fabulous card! I love the traditional feel to this card and I love how fun and festive it is!

trisha too said...

These turned out great, Samantha--and I will go check out that challenge!

:)

Terry said...

Such a fun card and so festive! I really love what you did with the wine glasses! Happy Weekend!

scrappymo! said...

Great card! I love the card base.
I have a zillion card bases from Michaels that I am trying to use up...
Now that I see that gorgeous heavy weight square cards that the British girls often use, I don't like my flimsy, rectangle Michael's cards!
Yours looks quite pretty...I do the pink might score a few extra points with you know who!!!

karen said...

I love your card Sam! Love the pinks and purples and all the dies you used! The sparkly embossing powder is fabulous, I need some of that! I guess I will NEED to go craft shopping, ha ha!
xoxo Karen
going to check out the etched glass!