Friday 11 January 2013

Friday Funny....


A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining  room, 


Waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.  


The doctor arrived, and examined the baby,  checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby  was breast-fed or bottle-fed. 


'Breast-fed,' she replied.

'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered. 

She did.  He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a  while in a very Professional and detailed examination. 

Motioning  to her to get dressed, the doctor said, 

'No wonder this baby is  underweight. 'You don't have any milk.' 

I know,' she said,  'I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came'
  

10 comments:

Sarn said...

LOL! x

Di said...

Ha, ha - almost spat coffee over the keyboard here! Hugs, Di xx

Jan said...

A chuckle is a good way to start the day :)

Jan x

Cardarian said...

Ha, ha, ha....I had an attack of cough reading this but it was worth it - I had such a good laugh!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Amanda said...

Just read this to hubbie and he spat his tea at me. Too funny. Hugs, Amanda x

Mrs A. said...

I like it, I like it!!
hugs Mrs A.

Helen said...

Ha ha!!

Twiglet said...

Hope Annie gets to read this one!!!! Very funny Sam. x Jo

Words and Pictures said...

Hilarious!
Alison x

Darnell said...

I did NOT see that coming! A for real LOL!! Thank you!!