Friday 28 February 2014

Friday Funny

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop. ? Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course. A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?'

So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers. Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20, or off it comes.' "

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."


18 comments:

Kathyk said...

Ouch! lol!!!

TGIF Hettie

Kathyk

Annie said...

Oh that's so funny. If only we could all find a good way like that to make money :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Sarn said...

The husband just cringed when I read that out to him! LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Big happy grin!! Very good...
Alison x

505whimsygirl said...

Hello Hettie,

Oh wow. I bet that really messes up their swing! tee hee

Hugs,
Kay

Twiglet said...

Argh!!! Just imagine collecting a bagful!!! Hope she had a long pair of litter pickers. lol x Jo

Sue said...

LOL Sam!!!! better warn Paul he plays golf hahahaha huggles Sue xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Snigger! And the moral of the story is Don't Mess With Little Old Ladies!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

LOL! What a hoot. I think that old lady was related to my granny in law who could've been a granny out law in the proper times. She was quite the character.

Nan G said...

ROFLOL !! That's right don't mess around with us old ladies. ;)

Caro said...

Too funny! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#7)

Elizabeth said...

So funny ... well, it was until I reached the 'ouch' moment! We old ladies are clearly a force to be reckoned with :) Elizabeth xx

fairy thoughts said...

he he ... magic
janet

Kathleen said...

Brilliant.

Kath x

Helen said...

ouch!! but so funny!

Kathleen said...

Me again, Thanks for your comment on my Sweet Stamping card, I am 45 in April so it is more adapt for me lol
Kath x

glitterandglue said...

Oh Hettie. Where do you get them from? This was so funny - and even had my hubby laughing out loud!! brilliant.
Margaret

Miffy257 said...

Great joke Sam, really made me smile. x Mair