Monday 30 November 2015

One for my Great Niece...

Hello Friends

My Nephew and his wife recently had a beautiful little girl who they named Autumn Rose. So here is my little card I made to celebrate..... 

I cut the onesies and washing line with my Silhouette.  Background stripey paper was from the Snippets drawer.  The white background is plain card which I punched on both edges with my EK Success punch and I added a strip of washi tape, which is actually pink, I could not resist adding a little teddy button to the bottom corner and instead of the little flowers that were included in the Silhouette cut I added some little heart embellies.  I also added the little wooden pegs.

Off to the Snippets Playground with this one after I have put it in a plastic bag as it is still very wet here.  Got my wellies and souwester on too!!  At least the ducks will be happy!

Now what time is the rehearsal for the Nativity Play again?  Where is my tea towel......

Hettie


10 comments:

Carol L said...

This one makes me squeal with delight! I just love those little onesies hanging on the line, and the hearts are precious!

Mrs A. said...

Onesie, twosie threesie.This is gorgeous Hettie. What a lovely name they have given your niece. Hugs Mrs A.
p.s. Rehearsals are 9am sharp. dun be late.

MaryH said...

Congratulations on the new little angel. What a perfect card - all in frills & pink. I LOVE it, and admire that you were able to create motifs on your silhouette. {sigh}mine's gathering dust, I fear. It's so pretty, delicate and just right for a sweet little girl. TFS & Hugs

Sarn said...

AWWW . . . how cute is this one!? VERY cute indeed.
What a lovely name they chose.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Di said...

Oh this really is adorable Sam! Such a darling set of onesies along the washing line - just perfect!

And I do so love the new baby's name, really pretty!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

Oh Hettie this card is so sweet. and what a lovely name for a little baby girl. Barbxx

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, great colours and love the pegs.
Hope the rehearsals are not too early in a morning as I am afraid that this Angel with not be giving glad tidings but a piece of my tongue.
Hope you are well.

Kath x

Jean said...

A super cute card, I love the line full of little onesies.
Jean x

Words and Pictures said...

That's such a sweet card - cute little onesies - and Autumn Rose is a lovely name. I hope they keep this so she can see it when she's older!
Alison xx

scrappymo! said...

These are so sweet. I have some of those little pearl hearts and have never known what to do with them. I am going to move them over to the drawer I keep "baby" embellishments in...and copy your idea!!!

This is such a pretty card, Sam.